When I needed a place to live God opened the door for me to buy my own place to live. It was God . It is the first place I ever called home. I took a week off to move and the people did not leave until the last day of my vacation. Pastor Brister and his wife and a lot of church people came to my home and helped me pack my stuff and clean my apartment and moved me to my new home. I wanted to thank everyone that helped me move and cleaned. Thank Ya’ll so much.
- For what Jesus and my Church family did for me.
- God has given us an open door for souls at Bro Gary’s place of employment and there are MANY adversaries..he needs URGENT prayer..
- Sister Brandi has been suffering with migraine the last 2 days, extremely week, issues with vision too. Please join me in praying for healing and for doctors to be given wisdom for her healing. I’m trusting in God above all for miracle healing in her body to remove every infirmity.
- Jessica’s Family: Benny and Gabby are not feeling well. Prayers for complete healing so they can be in church. Also prayers for God’s direction and blessing in replacing her vehicle so she has transportation again.
- Please pray for Dave Reagan . He has lung cancer and is going in for surgery Oct. 17th.