- Please pray for my 18 month old grandson, he’s been sick for several days and was taken to the ER yesterday evening. He has RSV, bronchiolitis, and his oxygen level is very low. My son went with him by ambulance to Tampa hospital for observation, as there were no beds in Gainesville or Orlando. Not sure if he will be released today. It depends on whether or not they can get his oxygen levels up and they will stay up.
- Tony Gandy is having his eye operated on Monday. And asking for prayer. He needs healing in Jesus name.
- Please prayer for Mercedes Tompkins. She is still sick. She has missed 4 days of school
- Please remember Jessica Gonzalez (Gabby, Benny & Roman’s mom) in prayer for complete healing. She is having a long difficult recovery from a recent surgical procedure. Believing in Jesus name!
- Brandi Pray for Hectors behavior at school to improve and he be more attentive to school work. Prayer for my miragranes and they figure out the cause of them also the changes in my vision anxiety attacks financial needs and transportation needs for my sons therapies pray for Gods hand of protection around me and Hector and that we walk closer with Jesus we keep our eyes on him in Jesus name